Monday 31 October 2016

Classic Red: L'Oréal Color Riche Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies,

Today's post is about nail polish as I have decided to try get back into painting my nails.
For a long time I have given up on nail polish because of my everyday lifestyle, being an art student my hands are usually messy and often already covered in paint! But not the pretty and flattering kind unfortunately, so I have decided I want to have nice nails for a change even if they don't last long.

I decided on the L'Oréal Color Riche Nail Polish in shade Femme Fatale, I believe this range has had a bit of a revamp and changed the bottle and possibly the formula.

I have chosen Femme Fatale, a classic red which is lovely and bold, it's a bright colour to compliment any style. I am always draw the classic girly colours such as reds, pinks and purples. This colour was a great go to for me.



It applied really well and easily. I found I only needed one coat for a clean nice finish. Fairly quick dry, I like to watch an episode of something while I wait so I did not time it completely but I would say 5-10 minutes. I absolutely love the colour however  I am disappointed with the durability, these chipped really easily, the tops have chipped a fair abit but could easily be topped up to look like new so not all bad if you don't mind repainting them. This is not a strong and durable formula on its own, I did not use a top coat so perhaps that would help.

I would recommend as this range comes with a lot a great colours and is really nice and elegant but it lacks in durability so next time I shall be wearing a topcoat!


I hope this review was helpful, let me know some of your recommendations below!


No comments:

Post a Comment