Friday 29 July 2016

Face Mask Friday: Superdrug Witch Hazel Mud Mask

I've recently become a little bit obsessed with face masks, I love incorporating them into my skincare routine, a luxury pamper or to tackle skin problems. There is something nice about sitting down after a long day with a face mask on and catching up on your favorite program (Pretty Little Liars for me at the moment!)

Today I am going to talk about the Superdrug Witch Hazel Mud Mask. I purchase this product a few months ago and thought I'd finished it but alittle goes along way with some face masks and I've managed to squeeze an extra mask out!

 
Now I have to apologize for the dreadful selfie, it's impossible
for me to take a good picture wearing a facemask!

Double apology because I have just looked on the Superdrug website and could not seem to find
this face mask from the Refreshing Face Mask Range,  they do still sale Cucumber Peal Off Mask and Vitamin E Moisture Mask from the same range.

Now on to face mask!

Before applying any face mask or treatment I always cleanse and pat my face with a hot cloth to clean and open up my pores as to get the most of out the product.

In my opinion a good face mask is one that completely dries out, this makes it feel that is it actually doing something.

I suffer from problem skin from time to time and so I am consistently looking for something to treat and help prevent blemishes. This product has witch hazel which does wonders for the skin, mainly helps to fight spots and blemishes, it helps to reduce inflammation and soothe skin.

I do like this mask, it takes a few applications to see results but after one use I definitely feel a difference in my skin, it feels refreshed and smoother.

I have read reviews that claim this product irritates and causes redness on sensitive skin, so I wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin, or perhaps only use it for half the time.

Thank you for reading!

Let me know below some of your favorite face masks at the moment! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment