Tuesday 26 July 2016

A few the positives in one place

Quotes to pick you up


Do you ever need a little pick me up? A snippet of inspiration? That’s why I love quotes, 
I'm thinking of compiling a few of my favorite quotes into one place and doing a little feature perhaps each week of quotes which have really caught my eye, theyre just great source of inspiration.














Below are a few to start us off with, followed by my interpretation  

“Collect Moments, Not Things” is a great one, yes its lovely to have things, maybe a memento or two, but its the moment that counts, I am guilty of taking my phone out almost instantly to capture the moment, and by the time my camera pops up the moment as passed, so live the moment, and if youve got time afterwards Instagram it!   




“All the makeup in the world won’t make you less in 
secure” – Melanie Martinez




People say we use make up to hide ourselves, to conceal how we really feel and hide our flaws, to portray a false version of ourselves to the world in the hope we are liked. I believe it’s easy to pass judgement however it’s different for everyone, if makeup makes you feel good why not wear it? If something can give us a little extra confidence for the day, why wouldn’t we do it? But each to their own as makeup is not for everyone, but we are all beautiful, some of us just need to be told it, to feel it and like Beyonce does, own it!










Be Good, but more importantly, Do Good” -
Unknown












Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened” - Dr Sesuss


I just love these two quote, it’s so rewarding when we do something good, that it really makes just feel good, simple as that really. And when something bad happens it’s so easy to focus on it, yes crying it out is important, but it’s a memory, the things we go through help shape us as a person, so smile about that.



Thanks for reading.


follow my twitter for updates
@MooBeautys

No comments:

Post a Comment