Monday 5 October 2015

Skincare Haul/Mini review Superdrug/Boots

Little Skincare Haul 


Superdrug Skincare Haul

Recently my skin has been suffering from spots and dryness, I purchased I few products from Superdrug to help save my skin! 


The first product I want to mention is Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick with Witch Hazel Extract, this has been my savior! I'd heard good reviews but was skeptical, I have to save it is a must have if you suffer from blemishes and unwanted spots, this gets to work quick I noticed a improvement the next day. By all means this is not a magic wand, the product dries out spots and blemishes leaving your skin fairly dry  therefore a good moisturizer is needed. I can't really fault this product, it's a compact size to carry around in your daily bag, a little goes a long way so I see this lasting a while before I repurchase.


I am also IN LOVE with Burt's Bees lip range, I never did understand the hype until now! I bought  Burt's Bees Refreshing Rafraichissant with Pink Grapefruit. This leaves lips beautifully soft and feeling healthy. I love the scent too!

Recommend





Witch Hazel Blemish Stick £1.79 from Superdrug. 
Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit £3.69 from Boots






To combat my dry skin I wanted a good moisturizer. I pick up Garnier  Moisture Plus Protect and Garnier Moisture Match.










Moisture Plus Protect is a daily protective moisturizer with SPF 20 
with 24 Hour Hydration. A few benefits..."Enriched with Vitamin E, SPF 20 and Calrdula Extract and Lemon Extract"

All these things sound pretty good, I've used this once since purchased, it was not as soothing as other moisturizers I've tried however I am going to give it a chance, it has alot of the key things our skin could want, lets just put it to the test!

Moisture Match for combination oily skin is a 24 hour mattifying fresh cream with green tea extract. I have not tried this yet but hoping to use both Garnier moisturizers in rotation to see which works best for my skin. It's important to remember we;re all different, what might work for someone may not work for someone else but it's important to try and test and find whats best for you.


Lastly I have Dove, Purely Pamering Beauty Cream Wash and Simple Cleansing Lotion 
Dove was a last minute counter buy at Superdrug for 75p so I could not resist 
I love anything with shea butter, theres a luxurious feeling about the scent to it. 

I have always been a fan of Simple products, they have always liked my skin and helped make it softer. They tend to work for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.

Just a haul and little review of some of the products I have tried this time
please stay connect through my social media networks for regular updates and posts
and let me know what you think 

TWITTER @Moobeautys 
INSTAGRAM @Moo_Beautys







No comments:

Post a Comment