Sunday 4 October 2015

Liebster Award A bloggers Shoutout! MooBeautys!

Thank you to Teefmay (http://teefmay.blogspot.co.uk/) for the nomination, it has given my a good push to kickstart my blog.


Lifbster Award is a shoutout from bloggers to bloggers which I am more then happy to be a part of.


How to accept The Liebster Award:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
  2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge in your post.
  3. Nominate 10 other bloggers with 200 or less followers.
  4. Answer 10 questions for you and create 10 new questions for your nominees.
  5. Notify your nominees via a comment on their blog
My response...

1) What inspired you to start blogging?

YouTube, although I don’t have an active YouTube account I became inspired watching beauty vloggers such as Zollea, and MissBudgetBeauty, I am not confident enough to talk on camera so giving blogging a try.


2) What are some of your favorite hobbies?

I’m an art student so enjoy being creative an making all kinds of things, I love to knit! And of course the obvious shopping spree is also a passion!

3) Who is your favorite blogger?

MissBudgetBeauty. I first discovered her YouTube channel which led me to her blog. I find her very relatable as a person, and also a lot of the products she mentions are affordable, for a low budget student like myself!

4) Who do you look up to? And why?

My Dad, he’s a kind man and kindness is important

5) What inspires your post?

Anything I feel passionate about.

6) If you had to chose one celebrity to trade places with who would it be?

Hayden Panettiere. I’m a huge Nashville fan! I love the makeup and fashion she gets the wear, so would happily swap!

7) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I have been asked this question alot and everytime I give a different answer...ideally I am a successful graduate, having done some traveling and found a job.

8) Who is your favorite YouTuber?

Zoella. I think we all agree she is an inspiration 

9) What is one of the best post you have read recently? Leave the link!

As a previous hair dye addict I found this post by MissBudgetBeauty interesting! 
http://missbudgetbeauty.co.uk/hair-damage-diary-1/


     10)  Do you have a twitter? Share your link!

Yes! https://twitter.com/MooBeautys Check it out and follow 




My nominees are

Adeela @Transpirebeauty Zoe  @ZMoore141099 The Collective Style @Tcs_vicki Lisa Hill @Zealoshill Leah @lxeah_ Emily @cxdmxn_  Yve'sChild @Yveschild Ellis @EllisCBlog Alannah Margaret @alannahkedds Kate's Closet @Closetkate

Questions for nominees to answer:

1) What is your favorite season?
2) If you could only use one lipstick for a whole month what would it be?
3) Castway to an island and you can only take three things, what would they be?
4) Who is you're favorite blogger/vlogger?
5) Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
6) Favorite colour?
7) Trainers or heals?
8) Favorite thing to blog about?
9) Have you got twitter? Link below!
10)  Last blog post you read? Link below



Thanks again for the nomination 

Check back for more posts and follow my twitter @Moobeautys and Instagram @Moo_Beautys


No comments:

Post a Comment